Botanical Name: Coffea arabica L.
Country of Origin: Brazil
Main Constituents: Oleic acid: 79.2%
Processing Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Seeds
Coffee Arabica EO is cold pressed from roasted seeds of this widely grown coffee tree. The oil is a thick, dark brown liquid that is a middle note with medium aroma, which smells more like the coffee plant than brewed coffee.
- Always use in dilution with a base or carrier.
- DO NOT INGEST. This product is for external use only.
- To ensure non-irritation in finished products, do a skin test first and create a small test batch prior to large scale production.
- Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage & Shelf Life:
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store away from direct sunlight and changing temperatures.
- Tightly seal bottle at all times to avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new product within 6 months of purchase.
- Keep away from reach of children.