Botanical Name: Abies Balsamea
l-bornyl acetate: 3.63%
Plant Part: Needles
Processing Method: Steam Distillation
Description: A clear, colorless to pale yellow liquid. It is a middle note of strong aroma, and has the crisp, clean scent of fir balsam needles.
- Always use in dilution.
- Do a patch test prior to use to check for allergic reactions.
- Do a small batch test before large scale manufacturing of consumer products using this oil.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep oil in tightly sealed glass container at all times to avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.