Botanical Name: Juniperus Communis
Plant Part: Berries
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Country of Origin: India
Juniper Berry EO i a colorless to pale yellow liquid that has a warm, fresh, smoky, woody, sweet pine aroma reminiscent of evergreen oils.
Therapeutic Benefits & Properties:
- Anti Inflammatory
- Good oil for meditation.
- Cold Process Soaps
- Massage Oils & Body Oils - add 6 drops to 1 oz of carrier oil for a stimulating & skin toning massage.
- Balms & Rubs
- Home Scenting Products (Diffusers, Room Sprays) - Use a few drops in a diffuser to freshen the aroma climate of your home.
- Facial Toners
Blends well with:
Basil, Lemon, Sweet Orange, Peppermint, Thyme, Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Pine, Clary Sage, Lavender, Grapefruit, Geranium and Rosemary.
- Avoid during pregnancy and with babies.
- The oil should always be used in dilution with a carrier oil.
- May cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- This EO is phototoxic therefore sun exposure should be avoided after application of the finished product to the skin.
- Always do a skin test on finished products containing this oil and a test batch of products before proceeding with larger scale production.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle tightly sealed to avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.