Botanical Name: Myristica Fragrans
Main Constituent: Myrsistein: 3.5%
Plant Part: Seeds
Country of Origin: India
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Color & Consistency: Thin consistency; colorless to pale yellow liquid.
Aromatic Description: A middle note of medium aroma; the scent is soft, spicy, and woody with a slightly musky note.
- Always use in dilution. For external use only.
- Do a patch test prior to use to check for allergic reactions or irritations.
- Do a small batch test before large scale manufacturing of consumer products using this oil.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If used in highly concentrated large amounts, this oil can cause nausea.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep oil in tightly sealed glass container at all times to avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.
Cautions: Dilute before use; for external use only. May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. If used in large amounts, Nutmeg Essential Oil can cause toxic symptoms such as nausea and tachycardia. Contact with eyes should be avoided.