Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
Main Constituents: d-Limonene: 93.38%
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Processing Method: Cold Pressed then Steam Distilled
- A middle note with a medium aroma, Orange 5 Fold EO is more intense and concentrated than the usual orange essential oils.
- Has a sweet, citrusy smell of orange peels.
Blends well with:
- Clary Sage
- Cinnamon Bark
- Clove Bud.
Properties & Benefits:
- Aids in Detox - helps improve circulation, stimulates the lymphatic system and aids in removal of toxins from the body
- Tonic - helps promote production of collagen and the natural repairing process of the skin
- Toning and astringent properties clarify oily skin
- Boosts Immune System - helps relieve symptoms of fever, flu and colds
- Relieves Anxiety - the refreshing aroma of Orange Sweet EO calms the nerves and promotes restful sleep
- Cold Processed Soaps
- Body & Massage Oils
- Facial Products (toners, creams, anti aging variants)
- Body Creams & Lotions
- Home Scenting (Room Sprays, Candles, Reed Diffusers, Oil Diffusers, Oil Burners)
- Home Cleaning Products
- The oil should always be diluted before use and may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- Always do a skin test on finished products containing this oil and a test batch of products before proceeding with large scale production.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in sealed, dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.