Botanical Name: Citrus limon (L.) Burm.F.
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Processing Method: Cold Pressed
Country of Origin: Italy
- Lemon EO is a top note with strong, bright, fresh & lemony aroma.
- Has a thin consistency, and is colorless to greenish yellow.
Therapeutic Properties & Benefits:
- Stimulates the senses & clears the mind; promotes mental focus and positivity
- Detoxifying - used as part of a massage oil, it
- Antiseptic - stimulates the immune system to fight bacteria and viruses; helps heal boils, skin eruptions & warts
- Toning - helps reduce varicose veins; excellent treatment for oily skin and hair
- Natural deodorizer and clears air of viruses & bacteria
- Body & Massage Oils
- Cold Process Soaps
- Hair & Skin products (shampoos, facial toners, conditioners)
- Home Scenting (diffusers, burners, room sprays)
- Liniments, Rubs & Balms
- This Essential Oil has phototoxic properties and exposure to the sun must be avoided after application to the skin.
- Dilute well before use; for external use only.
- May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use.
- Contact with eyes should be avoided.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to maintain freshness and avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.