100% Natural, Kosher Certified, refined Shea Butter.
- Imported from Ghana
- Can be used on its own or mixed with other butters, waxes and essential oils to make balms and rubs.
- May require a little heating so product can melt and be mixed properly with other components of your finished product.
Benefits & Common Uses:
- Rich in Vitamin E, fatty acids and anti oxidants
- Repairs damaged skin; improves dry and mature skin;
- Aids in treating eczema, psoriasis, skin blemishes and dry, itchy scalp
- Hydrates skin by forming a thin, protective layer to prevent moisture loss and encourage healing of chapped lips
- Softens cracked, dry skin on heels, elbows & knees
- Helps achieve a smoother shave when added to shaving cream
- Lotions & Creams: 2 – 20 %
- Balms: 5 – 100 %
- Bar Soaps: 5 – 20 %
- Hair Conditioners: 1 – 10 %
Shelf Life: 1 year when stored in a cool, dry place away from changing temperatures and sunlight. Can be refrigerated.