Botanical Name: Citrus Sinensis
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
Processing Method: Cold Pressed
Description: Sweet Orange EO is cold pressed from the fruit peel of orange trees that grow in Brazil. It is a middle note with a sweet, citrusy smell that is intense. The oil is yellowish to orange and has a thin consistency.
The aroma of Sweet Orange EO is uplifting and brings thoughts of happiness and warmth to the mind.
Properties & Benefits:
- Aids in Detox - helps improve circulation, stimulates the lymphatic system and aids in removal of toxins from the body
- Tonic - helps promote production of collagen and the natural repairing process of the skin
- Toning and astringent properties clarify oily skin
- Boosts Immune System - helps relieve symptoms of fever, flu and colds
- Relieves Anxiety - the refreshing aroma of Orange Sweet EO calms the nerves and promotes restful sleep
Blends well with: Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Clary Sage, Myrrh, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Ginger, Cinnamon Bark & Clove Bud
- Body & Massage Oils
- Facial Products (toners, creams, anti aging variants)
- Body Creams & Lotions
- Home Scenting (Room Sprays, Reed Diffusers, Oil Diffusers, Oil Burners)
- Home Cleaning Products
- The oil should always be diluted before use and may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- This oil is phototoxic therefore sun exposure should be avoided after application of the finished product to the skin.
- Always do a skin test on finished products containing this oil and a test batch of products before proceeding with larger scale production.
This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested. Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
Storage: Keep oil contained in sealed, dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.
I waited until this is restocked because this is definitely my favorite sweet orange among the ones I previously bought. It is the right kind of sweet that I look for and it's also great in blends and soap.
I love how orange can be both uplifting and calming. It really is so sweet smelling.