Join seasoned soap artisan Mia Rocha Lauchengco of So True Naturals, as she shares with you how to make their all time bestselling product --- Liquid Castile Soaps!
Experience the joy of creating your own liquid soaps as we provide you with the best teacher and give access to an indulgent buffet of premium raw materials.
At this workshop you will:
- make two batches of liquid soap: a Castile (100% olive oil) soap, and a Virgin Coconut Oil-Olive Oil MILK soap
- take home the equivalent of approximately 5 LITERS of liquid soap (!!!)
- learn about the different soap making oils’ properties
- learn how to formulate your own liquid soap recipes
- know where to get your ingredients and raw materials
The workshop fee includes:
- all ingredients
- use of the equipment you will need to make your two (2) soap batches
- lunch or snacks as indicated
Please note that this class uses only pure olive oil and VCO as base oils for our soap, natural additives, and pure essential oils and premium fragrance oils as scent for the soaps we make in class.
After this workshop, you will:
- go home with the soap you made and an information booklet
- gain access to a private Facebook group where we can discuss whatever questions you might have about making soap, or even starting your own soap business!
- Workshop attendees must be 16 years old or older. Younger attendees may be allowed on a case-to-case basis and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Waiting area for companions will be outside the venue.
Slots are limited and fees are non-refundable, but they may be applied to another workshop date organized by So True Naturals.
SOAPER SATURDAY (Whole day Castile Bar & Liquid Soapmaking)
- 7 September 2019 (Saturday) // BGC @ Swell Sweets Cake Lab Trion Towers // 8am to 4pm // inclusive of lunch // P18,000
- 21 September 2019 (Saturday) // Greenhills // 10am to 3pm // inclusive of lunch // P12,500