Let's make soap!
Join seasoned soap artisan Mia Rocha Lauchengco of So True Naturals, as she shares with you how to make their all time bestselling product --- Liquid Castile Soaps!
Mia has developed a teaching method that is fun, easy-to-understand, and covers what you need to know about soap making. Experience the joy of creating your own Castile Liquid Soaps as we provide you with the best teacher and give access to an indulgent buffet of premium raw materials only from ISLAS Aromatics!
At this class, you will:
- learn how to formulate your own liquid soap recipes
- learn how to calculate ingredient amounts based on batch size
- know supplier information for raw materials
- make two (2) batches of liquid soap
- take home all the soap you make (the equivalent of 5 liters!)
- take home an info booklet
- have fun and make friends!
Our workshop fee includes:
- materials for the soap you will make
- use of tools and equipment
- a hearty lunch complete with dessert & refreshments
- access to an AMAZING private Facebook group for post-workshop questions
Please note that this class uses only pure olive oil and VCO as base oils for our soap, natural additives, and pure essential oils and premium fragrance oils as scent for the soaps we make in class.
- Workshop attendees must be 16 years old or older. Younger attendees may be allowed on a case-to-case basis and must be accompanied by an adult.
- Waiting area for companions will be outside the venue.
Slots are limited and fees are non-refundable, but they may be applied to another workshop date organized by So True Naturals.
CASTILE LIQUID SOAP SCHEDULE
- 21 March 2020 (Saturday) // Alabang Hills // 10:30am to 3pm // inclusive of lunch // P12,500