- Go to the MENU area on top and click on PRODUCTS to display the different categories; click on your chosen category. Alternatively you may use the SEARCH BOX to type in a specific product, which is the last option under PRODUCTS.
- Go to the desired product you wish to order and select the volume and quantity then click ADD TO CART. Repeat this step for all the other products you wish to order.
- When you are finished adding products to the cart, click on the Shopping Cart icon on the upper right. Click the red CHECKOUT button.
- Create a customer account and fill in all preferences for payment and shipping.
- A system generated invoice will be sent to you via email.
- Once our sales team receives the order, an updated invoice with payment details will be sent again via email.
- Bank Deposit / Online Transfer via BPI --- please send a copy of the deposit slip at email@example.com or via viber at 0917-5759668
- Credit Card payment online via PAYPAL (we will be sending a Paypal link via email)
- CASH payment if you opt for Store Pickup
- XEND/ LBC - For Metro Manila orders, transit time is 1-2 working days. Orders of dry stocks can also be shipped to Visayas & Mindanao with transit time of 3 to 5 working days.
- GRAB EXPRESS - For Metro Manila orders that require instant (same day) shipping
- PAMBATO or JADE CARGO - for bulk orders for customers from Visayas & Mindanao. Transit time is 7 to 10 working days.
- BUS - For Northern Luzon customers, we can load your order onto buses that accept cargo drop like Victory Liner.
7. Once payment has been confirmed, we will prepare your order and book it for pickup by shippers. The tracking number will be emailed to you once order has been picked up. Please allow 24 hours for your order to be registered into their system.
8. To follow up or check the status of your order, you may reach us at 9am to 5pm from Tuesdays to Saturdays at:
Landline (02) 440-3659
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org