Cedarwood Atlas EO
Botanical Name: Cedrus Atlantica
Plant Part: Wood
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Cedarwood Atlas EO is a strong middle note with a woody, sweet scent that for some is reminiscent of traditional moth balls. It has a thin consistency and the liquid is yellow orange, sometimes with a hint of brown.
Uses & Benefits:
- Antifungal - helps treat skin infections & diseases
- Has sedative & calming properties that relieve feelings of tension & stress
- Eases muscle soreness & muscle pain; eases arthritis by minimizing stiffness of muscles & joints
- Helps reduce nasal congestion and loosens phlegm
- Improves focus & concentration
- Effective in warding off bugs & insects
- Used on the face, it tightens skin and protects it from acne and penetration of other disease causing bacteria
- Massage Oils
- Vapor Therapy
- Body Soaps, Creams & Lotions
- Pain Relief Balms & Rubs
- Facial Soaps & Toners
- Anti Mosquito Products (for body & home use)
- Home Scenting (oil diffusers, reed diffusers, oil burners, room sprays)
- Hair Care Products
Blends well with: Bergamot, Jasmine, Juniper, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Palmarosa, Rosemary, Ylang-ylang.
- Always use in dilution with a base or carrier.
- DO NOT INGEST. This product is for external use only.
- To ensure non-irritation in finished products, do a skin test first and create a small test batch prior to large scale production.
- Contact with eyes should be avoided.
Storage & Shelf Life:
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store away from direct sunlight and changing temperatures.
- Tightly seal bottle at all times to avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new product within 6 months of purchase.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Good quality EO as always. I trust Islas Aromatics with my EO supply needs.
Thank you for the feedback Mia, and thank you for always choosing Islas Aromatics! :)
I like this one when mixed with lavender and thieves.
Woodsy nice with mint.