Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Zeylanicum
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Description: Cinnamon Bark EO is a clear, yellow to brownish liquid. It has a middle note of strong aroma, with a warm, sweet and spicy clove like scent characteristic of cinnamon. When blended with other EOs, a little Cinnamon adds depth and helps anchor lighter scents.
Therapeutic Uses & Benefits:
- Anti Microbial - effectively treats rashes, acne and other skin infections
- Relieves headaches
- Helps stimulate the immune system
- Natural Home Deodorizer
Blends Well With:
- Clove Bud
- Orange Sweet
- Ylang Ylang
- Always dilute the product as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- Do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
Storage: Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
Well done for providing your customers quality products plus commendable customer service.