Botanical Name: Citrus aurantium
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Part Plant: Rind
Color & Consistency: A thin, yellow to light brown liquid.
- Top note with a medium strength of aroma
- Has a citrus smell with faint bitter notes similar to grapefruit.
Blends Well With
- Clary Sage
- Cinnamon Bark
- Clove Bud
Properties & Benefits
- Has high content of d-Limonene
- Has a cheerful and uplifting aroma that relaxes and calms the senses.
- When diffused, helps improve personal mood by easing anxiety, sadness, anger, hypertension & frustration
- Diffused in the home it helps lessen unpleasant scents such as cooking smells and pet odors while also
- Helps boost motivation and mental clarity.
- Stimulates the strength and resilience of the immune system and to eliminate airborne bacteria and pathogens. Its sedative properties make it a natural aphrodisiac, which is ideal for relieving the symptoms of low libido in both men and women, if used recurrently and systematically.
- Believed to enhance cognitive function, thus making it easier to recall memories
- Helps induce sleep and enhance sleep quality
- Enhances sense of relaxation
- Has anti-bacterial and cleansing properties.
- This oil is phototoxic; avoid exposure to the sun after applying topically.
- Properly dilute in a Carrier Oil prior to topical application.
- May cause skin irritation; do a skin test prior to use (diluted in carrier and not pure).
- Contact with eyes should be avoided.