Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Polybractea
Eucalyptus Blue Mallee is steam distilled from Eucalyptus woods & leaves that grow in Australia. It has a strong, fresh, camphoraceous aroma with a very faint undertone of Peppermint. It comes out as a top note when blended with other oils. The product has a thin consistency and its color ranges from clear to pale yellow.
Blends Well With: Lavender, Lemon, Basil, Tea Tree, Spearmint, Ginger, Citronella, Cedarwood & Frankincense, among others.
- Eucalyptus Essential Oil has been used on all sorts of skin ailments such as burns, blisters, wounds, insect bites, lice, and skin infections.
- The Blue Mallee Oil has the highest Cineol content, and Eucalyptol, which is antiseptic, and therefore the strongest antiseptics among the Eucalyptus variants.
- It has also been used to combat the effects of colds and flu.
This EO should be used always in dilution and can be mixed into preparations for massage oils, balms, creams, incense, lotions, diffusers, soaps and other bath, body & home scenting products.
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- Avoid use in babies.
- Always dilute the product as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- Do a skin patch test and a product test batch prior to large scale manufacturing.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested. Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle tightly sealed at all times to maintain freshness and avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.