Botanical Name: Foeniculum vulgare dulce
Main Constituents: Anethol: 71.9%; Fenchone: 13.6% ; Limonene: 4.9%
Plant Part: Seeds
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Blends well with:
- Always dilute the product as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin. Do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production.
- This EO is phototoxic. Avoid sun exposure for at least 3 hours after application.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
Storage & Shelf Life:
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles, tightly sealed to avoid contamination.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Oil may crystallize in cold weather. For it to return to liquid form, let warm water run through the bottle or put in a warm water bath.
- For best results, consume or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.