Ginger Grass EO
Botanical Name: Cymbopogan Martini Var Sofia
- Steam distilled from the grass of ginger plants that grow in India.
- Yellow to light brown in color and has a thin consistency.
- Has a medium aroma and comes out as a middle note when blended with other oils.
- The uplifting scent it has is similar to lemongrass and is quite sharp, grassy with hints of pepper and lemon.
- Ginger Grass EO is widely used in making aromatherapy, bath & body products due to its beneficial properties.
- Massage Oils & Liniments
- Creams & Lotions
- Always dilute the product as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin. Do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested. Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.