- An all-natural, coarse grain sea salt rich in trace minerals harvested in the Hawaiian region, mixed with Alaea (purified red Hawaiian clay).
Benefits & Uses:
- The minerals present in Hawaiian Red Alaea Sea Salt attracts dirt and other impurities trapped under the skin.
- Good for skin products that aim to provide deep cleansing, purifying & detoxifying effects.
- Creates brighter & smoother skin - When used in soaps and as part of a scrub, coarse grain sea salt not only draws out impurities but also helps get rid of dry, rough skin, promoting growth of new skin cells.
- Can be used in:
- Bath Soaks
- Facial Masks
- Body Scrubs
- Foot Soaks
- Aromatherapy Bath Salts (when combined with Essential Oils)
Shelf Life: 10 years
- Keep container tightly sealed at all times to keep away moisture and avoid contamination.
- Store in a dry place away direct sunlight.
- We recommend for this to be stored in a wooden cabinet or drawer.
- Do not refrigerate to avoid moisture build up.