Lavender 40/42 EO - France
Botanical Name: Lavandula Officinalis
Main Constituents: Linalool: 30.66%, Linalyl acetate: 32.38%, Camphor: 4.98%
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Country of Origin: France
- Lavender 40/42 EO has a strong aroma, coming out as a top note when blended with other oils.
- It has a fresh, floral, slightly deep camphoraceous scent with a thin consistency
- The oil's color is clear to pale yellow.
- Creams & Lotions
- Balms, Rubs & Salves
- Ointments & Liniments
- Home Scenting (Diffusers, Burners and the like)
- Always do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production, as people with sensitive skin tend to get irritated by direct applications of essential oils.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to maintain freshness and avoid contamination.
- For best results, consume or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.