Lavender (Spanish) EO
Botanical Name: Lavandula Stoechas
This EO is steam distilled from lavender flowers grown in Spain. The oil is pale to medium yellow and has a thin consistency. It has a fresh, floral herbaceous and deep, strong aroma and comes out as a top note when blended into formulations.
Properties & Benefits:
- Antiseptic & Anti-inflammatory - helps prevent further infections on wounds and boosts skin cell regeneration & repair
- Relaxant - The relaxing aroma of lavender induces mood balance, encourages sleep, reduces feelings of tension & stress. Used in space scenting products, it creates a relaxing ambiance that soothes the mind and calms emotions.
- Widely used as a raw material in creating natural products to ward off mosquitoes.
- Soaps, Creams & Lotions
- Massage Oils
- Hair Care Products
- Balms, Rubs & Salves
- Facial Products
- Space Scenting Products (Reed Diffusers, Oil Diffusers, Oil Burners, Room Sprays, Candles)
- Anti Mosquito Products
- Colognes & Perfumes
- Lavender Spanish Essential Oil is non-toxic, non-irritating and non-sensitizing.
- Should be avoided during pregnancy.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested. Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
Storage & Shelf Life:
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to maintain freshness and prevent contamination.
- For best results, consume or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.