Pine Scotch (Hungary) EO
Botanical Name: Pinus Sylvestris
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Country of Origin: Hungary
Pine Scoth EO is steam distilled from needles & twigs of the Pinus Sylvestris plants that grow in Hungary. Pine EO has a top note with a strong aroma characteristic of woody evergreen. It has a thin consistency and is clear to pale yellow in color.
Therapeutic Uses & Benefits:
- Decongestant & Antiviral - helps clear mucus, protects against viruses and hay fever symptoms
- Pain Reliever - analgesic & anti inflammatory, it soothes sore, tired muscles and painful joints.
- Antiseptic - helps in treating infectious skin conditions like boils
- Natural Air Freshener - eliminates stale smells and unpleasant odors in the air
- Revitalizing - relieves exhaustion, feelings of tension and stress due to it's mind revitalizing aroma
- Body & Massage Oils
- Beeswax & Soy Candles
- Skin Treatment Creams & Lotions
- Balms, Rubs & Salves
- Colognes & Perfumes
- Ointments & Liniments
- Home Scenting (Diffusers, Burners, Room Sprays, Reeds and the like)
- The oil should always be diluted before use and may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- Pine EO is phototoxic therefore sun exposure should be avoided after application of the finished product to the skin.
- Always do a skin test on finished products containing this oil and a test batch of products before proceeding with larger scale production.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed always to maintain freshness and avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.