Private Workshop: Soapmaking for Beginners
Gather the gang and let's make soaps!
We are offering face to face, private group reservations so you can learn soapmaking with family and friends.
This is an ideal activity for team building, intimate parties and other events.
- Live demo on how to color, scent, design and mold soaps
- Basic lecture covering info on raw materials, equipment and tools
- A buffet of premium raw materials for participants to use on their projects (soap bases, fragrance oils & colorants)
- Use of all needed tools and equipment
- One (1) mold with your soap creations for taking home
- Colored Soap Bars, Multicolored & Layered Soaps, Name Soaps
- Minimum of 6 participants, maximum of 12
- Venue can be at the Islas Aromatics office, or your own space. For onsite workshops, extra charges will be applied.
- P1500 per head
Taught by Bel Mojica, founder of Islas Aromatics and soapmaker since 1999.
To confirm your date and reserve, please call us at 0917-5759668 or message firstname.lastname@example.org
Was very happy doing this workshop. My daughter enjoyed every minute of it and eagerly anticipate what would the final outcome would be with her mix and match of different layers. It's a good,easy and fun learning activities specially since when all materials were provided already.
My tween daughter and I enjoyed the soapmaking workshop a lot! Didn’t know how easy it was especially because Bel made it simple for us. We enjoyed the mixing of scents and colors, and especially making the layers for the soap. We’ll probably do it again soon!