Botanical Name: Ricinus Communis
- Cold Pressed and refined from Castor seeds grown in India.
- Castor Oil is a pale yellow to golden yellow liquid that has little scent.
- It is not absorbed by skin and will remain on the surface, therefore acting as a protective layer when applied, to shield it from harsh environmental conditions.
- Castor Oil is commonly used as a conditioning agent in hair products, and is also used in soapmaking and skin care products.
- Store in a cool, dark & dry place away from changing temperatures.
- Refrigeration after opening is recommended. Bring to room temperature prior to using.
SHELF LIFE: Shelf life of 2 years provided proper storage.