Botanical Name: Helianthus Annuus
Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
Processing Type: Refined
Obtained From: Seeds
Color: Pale yellow liquid
- Sunflower Carrier Oil has high amounts of Vitamins A, B, D and E, minerals, lecithin, insulin, unsaturated fatty acids, and is soothing and is overall a good product for the skin.
- This can be used on its own (100%).
- It is safe for all skin types, but more ideal for complexions that do not require intensive nourishing.
- The vitamin E content of this oil helps in healing skin blemishes and scars.
- Can be used as a facial cleanser, massage oil base and as a leave-on hair oil to treat split ends.
Texture & Absorption: Sunflower Oil is light textured yet nourishing. It absorbs into skin at average speed, with slight oil feeling left on the skin.
Shelf Life: Best if consumed within 1 year from date of purchase with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Storage: Cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. Keep away from sunlight and constantly changing room temperatures. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.