Botanical Name: Prunus Dulcis
Origin: Cold-pressed and refined from almond nuts grown in Spain.
Color: Pale to golden yellow in color
Scent: Has very little scent.
Absorption: Not easily absorbed into skin thereby leaving a slight oily feeling left behind when applied, making it a great carrier for massage oils.
Product Description & Benefits:
- Sweet Almond Carrier Oil is an excellent emollient and is known for its ability to soften and re-condition the skin.
- It is rich in proteins, Olein Glyceride Linoleic Acid and Vitamin D
- It is considered extremely nourishing - particularly when used regularly.
- It can sooth dry skin, chapped hands & sun damaged skin areas.
- Softens dry skin & encourages cell renewal.
- Rejuvenates and reduces fine lines.
- Excellent massage oil base due to its slippery feel.
- Can soothe cracked heels & elbows when mixed with the correct essential oils.
Suggested Blend for Cracked Heels or Elbows
- Combine 4 drops Myrrh, 4 drops German Chamomile & 2 drops Patchouli to 20ml of Sweet Almond Oil
CAUTION: Do not use if you have nut allergy.
Shelf Life: Best if consumed within 1 year from date of purchase with proper storage conditions (cool, out of direct sunlight). Refrigeration after opening is recommended.
Storage: Cold-pressed carrier oils be kept in a cool, dark place to maintain freshness and achieve maximum shelf life. Keep away from sunlight and constantly changing room temperatures. If refrigerated, bring to room temperature before using.
PLEASE DO NOT INGEST OR USE FOR COOKING. This product is not food grade.