BASIC INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
Cold Process Soapmaking
- Mix your carrier oils with the lye-water solution and do initial blending without reaching any form of trace.
- Use the tip of chopsticks to scoop some powder oxide from the container. A little goes a long way so avoid scooping out too much.
- Mix in oxide with soap batter. Do hand mixing first to blend in oxide and soap batter.
- Add more oxide until desired color intensity is achieved.
- Once happy with color depth, continue to blend until you reach trace. Pour into molds.