Botanical Name: Cinnamomum Camphora
Main Constituents: 1,8-Cineole: 38.5%
Plant Part: Wood
Country of Origin: China
Processing Method: Steam Distilled and Vacuum Rectified
Camphor EO is a strong top note with a penetrating metholated aroma, reminiscent of the popular product Tiger Balm. The oil is thin in consistency and ranges in color from clear to pale yellow.
Therapeutic Uses & Benefits:
- Analgesic - helps relieve muscle spasm & pains; also useful for rheumatism and arthritis; soothes sinusitis and headaches as well
- Decongestant - clears nasal congestion and blockages
- Antiseptic - relieves minor wounds and burns
- Insect Repellant - its strong, potent aroma helps ward off mosquitoes and other insects
Blends Well With: Basil, Cajeput, Chamomile, Lavender, Melissa, and Rosemary.
- Massage Oils
- Warm Bath
- Muscle Balms & Rubs
- Oil Diffusers & Oil Burners
- Room Sprays
- Anti Mosquito Products
- Always dilute with a carrier prior to use.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
Storage & Shelf Life:
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to maintain freshness and prevent contamination.
- For best results, consume or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.