Botanical Name: Cedrus Deodora (also called Tibetan Cedarwood)
Main Constituents: Himachalene: 50.04%
- This EO is imported from India and is steam distilled from the wood part of the Cedarwood tree.
- The oil is yellowish to brown with a thin consistency.
- The aroma is woody with a hint of camphoraceous and smoky scent, making it a strong middle note when combined with other oils.
- It is commonly blended well with Bergamot, Jasmine, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Rosemary & Ylang Ylang.
- Very beneficial when used as a raw material in creating body oils, balms, creams, lotions, astringents, soaps and other similar products.
- Helps speed up recovery of wounds and other skin irritations
- Acts as a toner to tighten skin when applied onto face
- Relieves headaches and stuffiness due to congestion
- Helps cure acne and dermatitis
- Used by many as an insecticide to repel mosquitoes.
- Always dilute the product as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- Do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed always to avoid contamination.