Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
1,8-Cineole: > 80%
Plant Part: Wood and Leaves
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Benefits & Uses:
- Antiseptic - Kills bacteria & germs in the air, preventing spread of airborne disease
- Stimulant - Its refreshing aroma stimulates mental activity and promotes better circulation of blood & oxygen into the brain, fighting against mental sluggishness, exhaustion and unnecessary feelings of stress.
- Analgesic - Helps relieve sore & stiff muscles, rheumatism, sprained ligaments and nerve pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory & Anti Microbial - induces quicker healing of scars and wounds, prevents the further spread of bacteria that causes infections
- Helps clear nasal and lung passageways and ease hayfever.
- Helps reduce fever, especially when mixed with Peppermint EO.
- Natural pesticide - wards off mosquitoes and other insects.
- Muscle Relief Oil Blends, Balms & Rubs
- Massage Oils
- Natural Candles
- Facial care products (cleansers, toners, facial wash)
- Anti Mosquito Products (for body & home)
- Home Scenting Products (Room Sprays, Oil Diffusers, Oil Burners, Humidifiers)
- Always use in dilution with a carrier oil prior to topical application.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and changing temperatures.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new product within 6 months of purchase.