Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Radiata
Main Constituents: 1,8-Cineole: 69.41%
Country of Origin: Australia
Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Eucalyptus Radiata is the less harsh version of Eucalyptus Globulus. It is a strong top note with a crisp, clean and champhoraceous aroma. The oil's consistency is thin and color is clear to pale yellow.
Benefits & Uses:
- Antiseptic - Kills bacteria & germs in the air, preventing spread of airborne disease
- Stimulant - Its refreshing aroma stimulates mental activity and promotes better circulation of blood & oxygen into the brain, fighting against mental sluggishness, exhaustion and unnecessary feelings of stress.
- Analgesic - Helps relieve sore & stiff muscles, rheumatism, sprained ligaments and nerve pain.
- Anti-Inflammatory & Anti Microbial - induces quicker healing of scars and wounds, prevents the further spread of bacteria that causes infections
- Helps clear nasal and lung passageways and ease hayfever.
- Helps reduce fever, especially when mixed with Peppermint EO.
- Natural pesticide - wards off mosquitoes and other insects.
- Muscle Relief Oil Blends, Balms & Rubs
- Massage Oils
- Natural Candles
- Facial care products (cleansers, toners, facial wash)
- Anti Mosquito Products (for body & home)
- Home Scenting Products (Room Sprays, Oil Diffusers, Oil Burners, Humidifiers)
Blends Well With: Basil, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Frankincense, Spearmint and Tea Tree.
- Avoid if you have high blood pressure or epilepsy.
- Avoid use in babies.
- Always dilute the product as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- Do a skin patch test and a product test batch prior to large scale manufacturing.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep container tightly sealed at all times to maintain freshness and avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.