Ginger Root Dried EO
Botanical Name: Zingiber Officinale
Country of Origin: China
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- A medium, pungent aroma with a warm, spicy, woody scent and has hints of lemon and pepper.
Properties & Benefits:
- Relieves nausea caused by pregnancy, motion sickness or medication side effects
- Can uplift the mood, combating against fatigue or mental exhaustion
- Helps ward off viruses that causes colds
- Soothes nasal congestion and discomfort caused by sore throat
- Relieves tired, sore muscles; boosts circulation and provides warmth on area applied
- Relieves headaches and migraines
- Bath Oil - use in warm baths to soothe tired muscles
- Cold Process Soaps
- Massage Oils & Liniments
- Diffusers & Home Scenting Products
- Beeswax & Soy Candles
- Always dilute the product as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin. Do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production.
- Use only in moderation as skin irritation is possible in highly concentrated applications.
- Avoid sunlight after applying to skin (slightly phototoxic).
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- For best results, use up or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.