Botanical Name: Salvia Officinalis
(α + β) Thujone: 39.2%
Plant Part: Leaves
Processing Method: Steam Distilled
Sage Dalmatian EO is steam distilled from the leaves of this plant variant which grows in Hugary. It has a herbaceous scent with strong musty tones and is a top note of medium strength aroma. It has a thin consistency and its color ranges from clear to pale yellow or greenish.
Properties & Benefits:
- Antifungal - prevents fungal infections, skin diseases and athlete's foot
- Antimicrobial - protects small wounds and cuts from further developing infections
- Antioxidant - slows down development of wrinkles and sagging skin
- Antiseptic - can be used for wounds and sores due to its antifungal and antibacterial properties
- Antispasmodic - helps relieve spasms, cramps and cough
- Expectorant - helps relieve congestion from common colds
- Stimulating - induces mental stability and alertness
- Skin Care Products (facial wash, toners, soaps)
- Aromatherapy Massage Oils
- Hair Care Products
- Muscle Balms & Rubs
- Skin Ointments & Creams
- Facial Products
- Reed Diffusers, Oil Diffusers, Oil Burners
- Room Sprays
Blends Well With: Bergamot, Lavender, Lemon and Rosemary.
- This oils should be avoided during pregnancy.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
Storage & Shelf Life:
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to maintain freshness and prevent contamination.
- For best results, consume or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.