Bergamot EO (Calabrian)
Botanical Name: Citrus bergamia
Country of Origin: Italy
Processing Method: Cold Pressed
Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Light yellowish green to yellowish brown with a thin consistency characteristic of most citrus essential oils.
- Aroma is citrus and fruity whilst being a little warm, spicy plus floral undertone.
- Middle note with medium strength.
- Always use in dilution and can be mixed into preparations for massage oils, balms, creams, lotions, soaps and other bath, body & home scenting products.
- Blends well with:
- Pepper Black
- Sweet Orange
- Ylang Ylang
- Always dilute the product as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- Do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production.
Storage: Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested. Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.