Cedarwood Himalayan EO
Botanical Name: Cedrus Deodora (also called Tibetan Cedarwood)
Main Constituents: Himachalene: 50.04%
- This EO is imported from India and is steam distilled from the wood part of the Cedarwood tree.
- The oil is yellowish to brown with a thin consistency.
- The aroma is woody with a hint of camphoraceous and smoky scent, making it a strong middle note when combined with other oils.
- It is commonly blended well with Bergamot, Jasmine, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Rosemary & Ylang Ylang.
- Very beneficial when used as a raw material in creating body oils, balms, creams, lotions, astringents, soaps and other similar products.
- Helps speed up recovery of wounds and other skin irritations
- Acts as a toner to tighten skin when applied onto face
- Relieves headaches and stuffiness due to congestion
- Helps cure acne and dermatitis
- Used by many as an insecticide to repel mosquitoes.
- Always dilute the product as it may cause irritation to individuals with sensitive skin.
- Do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed always to avoid contamination.
Smells so good. My new favorite among all the base notes.
Love this calming oil. Perfect blend with lavender and orange.
Great for the skin!
This is good.
Very effective for cough.