Clove Bud EO (Indonesia)
Botanical Name: Syzygium aromaticum L.
Plant Part: Buds
Country of Origin: Indonesia
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
- Clove Bud EO comes from the tree Syzgium aromaticum plant.
- The oil is pale yellow to clear yellow in color and has a medium strength aroma.
- It is a middle note with a spicy and rich smell.
Benefits & Uses:
- Kills bacteria that causes acne and commonly used in treating warts.
- Expectorant - clears congestion caused by coughs, colds & sinusitis
- Clears and disinfects air in rooms.
- Relieves anxiety - relaxing, comforting and promotes focus.
- Loosens up tight muscles and soothes muscle aches & pains due to its warming effect
Applications & Usage Tips:
- Mosquito Repellant - mix 5 to 10 drops to 250ml Virgin Coconut Oil or any other carrier oil and apply to arms & legs before going out; To keep mosquitos off an area, put a few drops of Clove Bud and Citronella into your diffuser
- Relieves Nausea - put a few drops of clove bud eo and a few drops of peppermint eo into your diffuser
- Stress Reliever - Clove Bud EO is an aphrodisiac by nature and acts as a brain stimulator, easing mental exhaustion and fatigue.
- Soothes Muscle Aches - put 5 to 8 drops of clove oil into 50ml of carrier oil and apply onto affected area to relieve muscle aches and pains
- Can be used on soaps, balms, massage oils, bath oils, and home scenting products.
- This oil can cause sensitization and should be properly diluted with a carrier prior to use.
- Should also be avoided during pregnancy.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and changing temperatures.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to avoid contamination.
- For best results, use up or mix into new product within 6 months of purchase.