Made from 100% natural, pure cacao grown in Davao, Philippines.
- Naturally cream colored vegetable fat extracted from cocoa beans (color range is light cream to darker cream)
- Has a soft, sweet cocoa aroma with a medium to strong scent like bitter chocolate
- Contains natural anti oxidants to prevent rancidity
- Crude and hard in consistency
- May require a little heating so product can melt and be mixed properly with other components of your finished product.
Benefits & Common Uses:
- Moisturizes skin and keeps it soft & supple
- Can be used on its own or mixed with other butters, waxes and essential oils to make soaps, lip balms, body butters, lotions, creams, body balms and other products.
- Lotions & Creams: 5 - 20 %
- Balms: 5 – 100 %
- Bar Soaps: 5 - 20 % (1 tablespoon per pound)
- Hair Conditioners: 1 – 5 %
Caution: Overheating Cocoa Butter product can affect its fragrance. Melt at lowest possible heat temperature and stir gently. Turn off heat as soon as melted.
Shelf Life: 2 years when stored in a cool, dry place away from changing temperatures and sunlight.
I highly recommend the Cocoa Butter from Islas Aromatics. Sealed and packaged well and great service!
The cocoa butter smells heavenly! And really great on my skin. I will definitely go back for another round of purchase soon!
I added it with my conditioner bar, love the hint of the sweet cocoa aroma.
I love the faint smell of cocoa. One of my favourite go-to butters. Great quality for the price.