Botanical Name: Rosa Centifolia
Country of Origin: Pakistan
Description & Uses:
- Dark red petals and buds, with a fragrantly distinct rose aroma
- Infusions (mix 1 cup of flowers to 1 cup carrier oil) for use in soapmaking, massage oils, body oils, perfumes, facial cleansers and other cosmetic projects
- Can also be used in:
- Cold Process Soaps
- Potpourri Sachets
- Bath Herbs
- Scented Pillow Sachets
- Store in a tightly closed container to avoid contamination and preserve natural aroma.
- Store in a cool, dark place away from direct sunlight.
- Can be stored in the freezer.