Lavender 40/42 EO
Botanical Name: Lavandula Officinalis
Main Constituents: Linalool: 30.66%, Linalyl acetate: 32.38%, Camphor: 4.98%
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Country of Origin: France
- Lavender 40/42 EO has a medium to strong aroma, usually coming up as a top note when blended with other oils.
- It has a fresh, floral, slightly deep camphoraceous scent with a thin consistency
- The oil's color is clear to pale yellow.
- Creams & Lotions
- Balms, Rubs & Salves
- Ointments & Liniments
- Home Scenting (Diffusers, Burners and the like)
- Always do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production, as people with sensitive skin tend to get irritated by direct applications of essential oils.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach.
- If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to maintain freshness and avoid contamination.
- For best results, consume or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.
Tried and tested! Love Islas’ EOs. Always High quality👍 Has a long lasting authentic lavender smell.
Very good fragrance, I hope this is pure EO coz I really apply it on my skin. It's not as strong as the FO though.
Hi Christine, thank you for the feedback! Yes this is pure EO, you can also try Lavender Bulgarian EO if you're looking for a deeper, more camphorous variant :)
Love the scent of this lavender. And the scent lasts long on my handmade soaps.