Botanical Name: Oryza Sativa
Extraction Method: This oil is expeller pressed from the outer coating (bran) of brown rice grown & milled in the United States.
Origin: United States
Color & Appearance: Golden brown to brownish in color and has a slightly cloudy appearance due to natural sediments found in the oil.
Scent & Absorption: It has very little scent, making it the perfect carrier for oil-based perfumes. It is absorbed by the skin at an average speed, leaving a slightly oily feeling left when applied.
Product Description & Benefits:
- Excellent source of Tocotrienols, an anti-oxidant more effective than Vitamin E
- Very rich in proteins, minerals, vitamins and also boast of properties believed to protect skin from harmful UV rays absorption when applied onto skin.
- Highly moisturizing yet mild, perfect for sensitive skin and baby products
- Excellent raw material for sunscreens, lotions, shampoos, conditioners, hair treatments, lipstick, lip balms
- Perfect as a base for massage oils due to its very mild scent and medium speed of absorption
Storage & Shelf Life: Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Always keep container sealed to maintain freshness. For best results, use up oil or mix into new product within 1 year of purchase. May be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions: This item is not food grade and should NOT be ingested. Keep away from children's reach. If oil gets in contact with eyes, wash off thoroughly and seek medical attention if needed.