Shea Butter (Crude) Ghana
100% Natural, Kosher Certified, Crude Shea Butter.
Extracted from the Shea Nut, Shea Butter – Crude is unrefined and unprocessed in any way. Although batches vary to some extent, this product usually has a very strong, nutty, rich, oily aroma with a slight smokey end note that is characteristic of pure and natural Shea Butter from Ghana. Also present will be various natural inconsistencies in color, including white or gray streaks and darker spots.
Benefits & Common Uses:
- Rich in Vitamin E, fatty acids and anti oxidants
- Repairs damaged skin; improves dry and mature skin;
- Aids in treating eczema, psoriasis, skin blemishes and dry, itchy scalp
- Hydrates skin by forming a thin, protective layer to prevent moisture loss and encourage healing of chapped lips
- Softens cracked, dry skin on heels, elbows & knees
- Helps achieve a smoother shave when added to shaving cream
- Lotions & Creams: 2 – 20 %
- Balms: 5 – 100 %
- Bar Soaps: 5 – 20 %
- Hair Conditioners: 1 – 10 %
Shelf Life: 1 year when stored in a cool, dry place away from changing temperatures and sunlight. Can be refrigerated.
The way it smells. The way it feels. It's just beautiful 💚 And the Islas team is just lovely. Thanks again. Until I order again...😉
One of the best and authentic shea butter I’ve tried. A bit pricey than the rest but all worth it!
I love the smell of shea butter. Great quality! I use it in my cp soaps. Great results! My trusted supplier.
Love the Shea Butter I got from Islas Aromatics! Been using it in all my CP soaps! Very happy and satisfied customer here!