- Lye is a key component of cold process soapmaking. It is mixed with water and oils, and causes saponification.
- Never touch lye with bare hands.
- Keep tightly sealed in a container out of children's reach.
- For CP soapmaking we normally just use Olive Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil, however other oils can also be used. To make your own soap recipe, you can try www.soapcalc.net
- Our store sells a variety of silicone molds that can withstand high temperatures, making it perfect for either cold or hot process soapmaking.
- These molds can also be used on other projects like bath bombs, jelly, chocolate, candles and other crafts.
- Some of the molds are BPA free as indicated in each item's description so it's perfect for really any project you have in mind.
- They are all dishwasher safe as well for easy cleanup.
- Thoroughly wash and dry the molds prior to using and making sure to rinse well after each use.