Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
Main Constituents: α -Pinene: 28.0%, Camphor: 18.2%, 1,8-Cineol: 20.7%, Camphene: 12.3%, Limonene: 2.6%, Linalool: 1.2%
This essential oil is steam distilled from Rosemary herbs that grow in Spain. The oil is colorless to pale yellow and has a refreshingly strong woody, herbal scent.
Rosemary EO is popular for the following uses and benefits:
- Stimulates growth of hair and aids in nourishing the scalp & healing scalp problems (dandruff & seborrhea)
- Relieves stuffy nose & colds
- Heals acne
- Fades out stretch marks & cellulite when mixed with carrier oil for regular body massages
- Soothes muscle pain & arthritis
- Relieves migraines & headaches, cramps, cold feet, soreness
- Stimulates clarity and boosts memory when studying
- Natural mosquito repellent and air freshener / home deodorizer
Overall this is a very versatile EO that should be in every aromatherapy lover's home. Rosemary EO blends well with the following: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemon, Orange and Peppermint.
This is an excellent EO to use in making soaps, candles, creams, lotions, balms, colognes, ointments, home cleaning products, mosquito repellents and as diffuser scent.
- Always do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production, as people with sensitive skin tend to get irritated by direct applications of essential oils.
- THIS OIL SHOULD NOT BE USED BY PREGNANT WOMEN.
- This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested.
- Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
- Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep bottle sealed at all times to maintain freshness and avoid contamination.
- For best results, consume or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.