Botanical Name: Rosmarinus Officinalis
α -Pinene: 28.0%
This essential oil is steam distilled from Rosemary herbs that grow in Spain. The oil is colorless to pale yellow and has a refreshingly strong woody, herbal scent.
Rosemary EO is popular for the following uses and benefits:
- Stimulates growth of hair and aids in nourishing the scalp & healing scalp problems (dandruff & seborrhea)
- Relieves stuffy nose & colds
- Heals acne
- Fades out stretch marks & cellulite when mixed with carrier oil for regular body massages
- Soothes muscle pain & arthritis
- Relieves migraines & headaches, cramps, cold feet, soreness
- Stimulates clarity and boosts memory when studying
- Natural mosquito repellent and air freshener / home deodorizer
Overall this is a very versatile EO that should be in every aromatherapy lover's home. Rosemary EO blends well with the following: Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Frankincense, Ginger, Lemon, Orange and Peppermint.
This is an excellent EO to use in making soaps, candles, creams, lotions, balms, colognes, ointments, home cleaning products, mosquito repellents and as diffuser scent.
Caution: Always do a skin patch test and a test batch prior to large scale production, as people with sensitive skin tend to get irritated by direct applications of essential oils. THIS OIL SHOULD NOT BE USED BY PREGNANT WOMEN.
This product is NOT edible and should not be ingested. Keep away from children's reach. If product gets into contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water and seek medical attention.
Storage: Keep oil contained in dark glass bottles and store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight. Keep bottle sealed at all times to maintain freshness. For best results, consume or mix into new finished product within 6 months of purchase.